Wilson Vale is an established, quality-led contract caterer. We work with amazing clients across the UK who place huge value on great food as a key part of their culture and community. This role is at Harrogate Ladies College.
We are looking for a positive, honest and reliable employee to join our friendly and hardworking team. We can offer good training and prospects within our team for the right candidate.
This position is available to work throughout the year.
This role includes working as part of the front of house team and assisting the kitchen in a busy site serving breakfast, lunch and evening meals.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Have experience working in a similar role and environment
- Be highly organised and comfortable working in a high-pressured environment
- Ensure you have high standards of food hygiene and follow the rules of health and safety
- Keep up standards of hygiene and ensure all areas are clean and tidy
- Have excellent customer service and social skills
- Be responsible for the preparation and serving of food to staff
- Have a can do attitude and will work well as part of a team of 20
- Be customer focused
- Have basic food knowledge
- Be willing to participate and enjoy working part of the team
WILSON VALE PERKS:
- Our working hours are some of the best you’ll find in catering – we are strong believers in work-life balance
- Our working environment is fun and inspiring, with excellent career development opportunities
- Craft Works – Free craft-focused career development training programme
- Paid training bespoke to you
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme- your wellbeing is very important to us
- Online employee benefits scheme – monetary savings on everyday items!
Wilson Vale is an equal opportunities employer that strives to create an inclusive working environment for all. We are committed to supporting our people and do not tolerate discrimination of any kind. From each and every person in our catering teams, to our operations and central support teams – everyone at has a voice.
A clean DBS check will be required as part of this role.