We are excited to be representing one of our clients in Knaresborough who are seeing a good rate of expansion. Within their next phase our client would now like to recruit for a Buyer to join their team. Within the role you will be tasked with sourcing new products for the company’s ever-expanding portfolio of product offerings. This will involve building solid supplier relationships whilst ensuring best commercial terms and prices are in place.
- Identifying and developing new supply sources which may involve travel to conduct the appropriate sourcing
- Conducting appropriate market research to analyse currently available products on the market
- Negotiating pricing and commercial terms with suppliers
- Ensuring all necessary quality and safety standards are being met
- Leading on new product development process
- Building out product attributes to ensure all key information is gathered
Skills required to be considered:
- Proven experience in a previous procurement or buying role
- A natural progressive attitude
- Ability to build outstanding professional relationships
- Sourcing experience in the Far East would be desirable
- Strong commercial acumen
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills
In return you will gain the opportunity to join a growing organisation with a fantastic team culture. Our client is eager to offer a great working environment and wish to award appropriately.
Salary £30,000 – £35,000 per annum.
Express your interest with us ASAP should you wish to proceed!