RARE opportunity to join this excellent company. The primary function of the E-Commerce Digital Manager is to develop and execute an online sales and marketing strategy for Ecommerce business (with a focus on United Kingdom, Germany, and France) across all retail channels, through synchronized digital marketing programs. Being able to demonstrate significant business growth through Ecommerce strategies is critical for this position.
Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities:
- Plan and execute all EMEA Ecommerce and digital marketing to increase sales, grow the online channels, and grow customers
- Although not specifically responsible for the Amazon sales delivery, work “hand in glove” with the Amazon Team to ensure a seamless consumer journey and an optimized brand experience
- Define the e-strategy for existing brick and mortar retailers. Work with National Account Managers to implement agreed tactics.
- Define the strategy and identify key EMEA “Pure play” e-tailers you should be working with. Work across the sales team to implement agreed tactics to grow the business.
- Review and recommend a strategy for the web site across UK, Fr, De and other key markets. Determine when, if and how they should move to a transactional site.
- Utilize analytics to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple .com channels and customer touch points
- Analyzes product categories and make product mix, bundle, and FFP recommendations
- Makes recommendations and executes approved online retail product assortment strategy and processes
- Effectively contributes to SEO optimization by managing content changes that increase the ranks of key branded and non-branded search terms
- Oversees EMEA online product review creation and assure review content for new launches; assist with negative product sentiment responses
- Develop a monthly summary report highlighting site trends, customer behavior observations, and KPI status
- Reviews and optimizes brand presence and merchandising on partner sites to premium brand standard
- Manage and optimize content development to support EMEA retail partner & Distributor website promotions and marketing.
- Manage all EMEA online activity in relation to growing email list, traffic acquisition, sales, conversion and a/b testing and reporting
- Responsible for data ownership – collection, management, mining, and reporting
- Educate and share ecommerce best practices and work closely with cross-functional teams to roll out ecommerce initiatives
- Work closely with the US Ecommerce to ensure strong working relationships and sharing of best practice
Qualifications / Required Education and Experience:
- Degree in relevant field of study
- At three (3) years of proven working experience in digital marketing; experience in pure play ecommerce channel or other ecommerce channel experience required
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM
- Strong understanding of ecommerce platform strengths and limitations
- Experience with creation of email/CRM marketing campaigns
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint and able to get quickly up to speed with business intelligence systems
- Experience with Oracle and Magento platforms a plus
- Strong analytical ability and experience with Google analytics
- Self-motivated, organized, and a strategic thinker
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, changing business environment
- Experience in both a big and smaller business environment would be helpful
- Language skills (French, German, Spanish) especially helpful but, not essential
Excellent opportunity to join a global market leader! Apply today!