The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in a food & beverage management
- Experience in running large conferences and events
- Strong leadership and staff development skills
- High standards and attention to detail
- An excellent focus on our customers
The Food and Beverage Manager will provide the highest level of customer service to clients and customers, whilst ensuring that all F&B and Front of House areas are running smoothly including supporting colleagues and guests on Reception with self-check in/check out where required.
The successful candidate will be a strong hospitality all-rounder, with a professional, outgoing and positive personality. You will ideally be in a similar position within a hotel environment.
Cedar Court Hotels are a group of privately owned hotels with a strong emphasis on Yorkshire values and dedication to customer service.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive salary
- Discounted hotel stays after successful completion of the probation period
- Free meals on duty
- Company uniform
- Long service holiday benefits
- Company achievement awards
- Staff Fun Days
- Employee Engagement Events
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. This is not a live-in position. NO AGENCIES PLEASE.