The Mare Nostrum Group is an experienced, full-service publishing company providing distribution, sales, marketing, data management, and consultancy services to commercial and university press academic publishers in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and Asia Pacific.
You will be responsible for stock management of books, order placement, and the management of logistics suppliers & costs. You will work closely with our publishers, fulfilment centres & warehousing providers to source the right quantity of books in time, as cost effectively & efficiently as possible.
· Supply chain management to ensure adequate stock levels are maintained
- Management of logistics budgets
- Monitoring stock levels/restocking to maximise efficiencies
- Analysing data to minimise wastage
- Management of SLA’s and KPI’s with suppliers
- Ensuring all order information is populated onto CRM system
- Trouble shooting, and problem solving operational issues
Required skills and experience
· Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar supply chain management role
- Proficient use of Microsoft Excel
- Attention to detail and ability to work to deadlines
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £30,000.00 per year