We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and passionate individual to join our team as a Breakfast Chef.
Working 6 mornings per week (short shifts) this role involves preparing hot and cold food for the breakfast service, keeping the kitchen clean and tidy, helping the other chefs when required and setting up preparation for the following shift/day.
As Breakfast Chef you will be:
- Highly motivated, positive and talented
- Able to work on your own and as part of a team
- Passionate about great service and good food
- An early riser and who is a ‘morning person’
- Someone who works to the highest of standards of cleanliness, hygiene, health and safety.
What do we offer in return?
- Competitive salary
- Career development and training
- 28 days paid annual holiday, enhanced with service
- Free parking
- Free meals on duty
- Company uniform
- Staff Fun Days
- Company achievement awards
- Employee engagement events
Please note that due to the volume of applicants we expect to receive, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. This is not a live-in position. No agencies please.
Part-time hours: 30 per week