We currently have a number of roles available within the Harrogate, Ripon and Knaresborough areas with various hours available, some daytime, some evening.
Reporting to the Operations Manager in our Harrogate office, you will provide cleaning provision to the customer’s specific tailored needs.
Please detail the hours you are available, whereabouts you live and provide a contact telephone number
You will be required to:
· Provide a high quality, effective cleaning service.
· Ensure a clean, safe and hygienic environment for all staff and customers.
· Cover holidays and sickness for other operatives, where required.
Your daily duties will include (this list is not exhaustive):
· Working to the provided colour coding systems
· Daily liaising with the It’s Clean office, staff and customers
· General dusting of furniture, fixtures and fittings
· Dust control mopping/sweeping of floors
· Cleaning of sanitary fittings
· Damp/wet mopping and vacuuming of floors
· Polishing furniture, cleaning internal glass
· Any other reasonable request.
Experience is not essential, as full training will be given. We do request the following:
· Must be able to read and write in English to a good standard.
· Ability to work on own initiative and problem solve.
· Customer focused
· Self-motivated and confident
· Excellent communication skills
· 100% Trustworthy
· Punctual and reliable
· Open to feedback
· The role can be physically demanding, so we would ask that you consider this before applying.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent