Would you like to work for one of Harrogate’s top employers?
Our well regarded client based in Harrogate is now on the lookout to add to their existing team and currently have an opportunity for an organised service led individual with confident communication skills to join them in a Customer Service Advisor role. This role requires you to be a problem solver and will give you the opportunity to join a busy and fast-paced Customer Relations Department.
This is an exciting & fulfilling role within the company, to further drive customer service levels. You will be responsible for a variety of customer service and administrative based tasks mainly consisting of the following:
- Call Handling & query resolution
- Liaising with a range of departments within the company to provide good communication
- Maintaining database records
- Providing resolutions to complaints
- Customer Satisfaction surveys
- Administrative support for the Customer Relations department (including order processing)
Our client is willing to consider those with existing experience in customer service or individuals that have that natural flair that would love to secure a role like this!
You will work 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday and earn a salary of £19,000 per annum and be entitled to other fantastic company benefits.
Please apply today if this role is of interest to you!