About the job
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced customer service and sales advisor to join our established team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a great company with good values. Ideally you will have experience in the fuel industry, though this is not essential as full training is provided. You will be responsible for initiating, developing and sustaining relationships with current, prospective, new and lapsed customers. In addition to being an integral part of the established customer service and administration team, this role requires proactive contact and engagement with customers to generate further sales, while ensuring that every interaction with customers is a positive experience for them.
About the role:
· Full / Part time position (8:00am-5:00pm) with alternate seasonal Saturday morning cover.
· Customer account management including building relationships with current and new clients.
· Generating new sales.
· Providing a consistent approach across all areas of the business.
· Striving for innovation and improvement to work methods, documentation and processes.
What you should be able to bring to the role:
· A confident, adaptable and self-motivated individual who has the ability to improve and challenge existing processes.
· A strong attention to detail with problem solving skills.
· A strong team player, who is approachable and demonstrates excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Excellent IT skills with knowledge of Excel and Microsoft packages is essential.
What is on offer:
· Competitive Salary
· 20 days holidays (pro rata) + bank holidays
· Workplace pension scheme
· Onsite parking
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: From £11.30 per hour
To apply, send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
Initial interveiws will be conducted by telephone and/or Zoom. All visitors to our office must wear a mask, sanitise hands on arrival, take and record their temperature, follow the one-way system in the office and maintain a distance of 2m between themselves and others.