Impression Recruitment are thrilled to be working with a market leader based in the Knaresborough area who are seeking an established Finance Manager to join their team. Reporting to the Finance Director, you will take responsibility for managing a small team of finance professionals ensuring they are successful in their day to day roles across all areas of financial responsibilities. Our client is ideally seeking someone with experience of managing the finance function for high turnover business.
- Assessing and review of key financial processes and controls, highlighting any areas for improvement
- Manage the finance team effectively in order to maximise finance efficiency
- Responsible for financial accounting through to trial balance
- Preparing accruals and prepayments
- Managing and assisting with key finance functions such as payroll and payments etc
- Providing support and mentoring, training and ensuring long-term development of the team.
- Standardising finance processes across the company
- Preparing VAT data
- Manage and develop positive, fluent stakeholder relationships in order to provide support/advice across a number of matters
If you have experience of working within a multifunctional organisation and managing a finance team then this could be the perfect role for you! In return you will receive a salary of £30,000 – £40,000 plus benefits. There is definite scope to progress within the role and our client is looking for someone with real ambition and a “go getter” attitude to become an asset to the company.