Job Type: Catering
Location: Harrogate area
Hours: Various – daytime, evening, school hours, weekends – full and part time hours available
Contract Type: Temporary
We are looking for a temporary food and beverage assistant to join the Travail catering team.
As a food and beverage assistant you will:
- serve food and drinks to customers
- clear tables
- set up and tidy the dining area
- work with friendly teams at various Harrogate hotels and restaurants
- Benefit from fully flexible hours
We are a local employment agency with an experienced catering team who work for various organisations across the Harrogate area.
Benefits of joining the Travail catering team:
- Fully flexible hours – work when you want! From 1 day to 6 days per week
- Short or longer term work, join us for weeks, months or even years!
- Weekly pay
- 28 days paid holiday per year + unpaid leave available too
- Opportunity to expand skills by working for a variety of clients
- Competitive pay rates – £8.91 to £17.31 per hour dependent on client, shift and location
- Double time for bank holidays
- Dedicated specialist catering consultant able to provide free and confidential job search advice
- Can you learn quickly and adapt to working in different environments?
- Are you a friendly and positive team player would love to work with both our catering team and our client’s staff?
- Have you got previous experience that you can put to good use?
- Do you have a proactive ‘can do’ attitude and the ability to use your own initiative to help the kitchen run smoothly?
- Could you represent Travail in a professional and presentable way?
If so you will be a brilliant addition to our catering team and I would love to speak to you so please get in touch with me: Sadie Jones at Travail Harrogate!
How to apply:
Follow this link to our company website: https://www.travail.co.uk/jobs/food-beverage-assistant-69507277-16507
Contact Sadie Jones in the Harrogate branch of Travail via phone 01423 530138 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Have questions or looking for a different catering role in the Harrogate area – please get in touch for a confidential chat
Travail has been established since 1977 and has over 30 branches nationwide. Our Harrogate branch was opened in 1995 and has specialist consultants who each deal with different market segments. To apply for this or other similar roles in Harrogate, Knaresborough, Skipton, Leeds, Ripon, Northallerton or York area please email us your CV.