Impression Recruitment have taken on a fabulous opportunity working with a progressive and established employer who are seeking a HR Administrator to join their team in Boroughbridge. The successful candidate will support the HR Manager in delivering all aspects of the HR function that supports the businesses strategic aims and objectives. If you have proven administration experience and are looking to take the next step in your career then this could be the role for you!
- Provide guidance and support to managers and staff across the business and HR team
- Contribute to the successful delivery of the Human Resource function through supporting and reflecting the businesses core values, aims and objectives
- Deliver effective HR administrative support
- Contribute to the continued development of HR processes and procedures
- Provide routine advice on company policies and procedures to staff and managers
- Assist and coordinate recruitment campaigns
- Keeping an up to date bank of HR records and documents
- Organising resources for new starters such as IT and email access
- Conducting right to work checks and completing all onboarding processes appropriately
- Assist with and participate in the induction of new staff members alongside the training department
- Take responsibility for all absence administration, tracking and reporting
- Coordinate the staff appraisal scheme and provide administrative support in the production of the annual training plan
- Updating Employee Handbook as required
- Research and recommend tools, procedures and systems that will improve the HR services
- Collate, prepare and submit accurate and timely payroll data to finance team
- Ensure the finance team are notified of changes to staff terms and conditions
- Calculate and maintain annual leave entitlements for employees
- Arranging meetings, production of letters, collating and circulating information, preparing statistical reports, entering data on IT systems and following up action points
- Ensure an up-to-date bank of document templates to support the HR function are maintained
- Ensure staff records are well maintained and that periodic tidying up of records is undertaken in line with GDPR requirements
Our client is looking for a strong Administrator who has a passion for HR or a real desire to develop a career within the HR sector. HR experience is advantageous but by no means essential. In return you will receive a salary of between £18,000 – £20,000 + benefits as well as a clear progression path which will include study support and promotion opportunities!
This rare opportunity is definitely not one to be missed! APPLY NOW!