£19k plus excellent benefits
A TOP EMPLOYER IN THE HARROGATE AREA IS RECRUITING!
Our client is an industry leader in their sector, a ‘Top Employer’ in the Harrogate area is recruiting for an Installations Administrator for their busy Planning team. They offer a friendly and supportive working environment, based in modern offices.
Reporting into the Planning Manager and working as part of a team, the main purpose of the Installations Administrator is to logistically plan Installer’s weekly work schedule within a designated region.
Your main duties will include:
• Assigning Installers to jobs within a designated region
• Ensuring that both the Installer and customer has confirmation of the booking
• Ensuring that jobs are booked in time to meet contract dates
• Providing an excellent level of service to both colleagues and customers
• Dealing with any queries that arise from the job booking
• Updating and accurately maintaining an in house system
• Email correspondence and associated administration
The ideal Installations Administrator would have some previous experience in scheduling/planning/logistics. However, our client is looking for the right attitude and will consider candidates who have strong general administration and customer service skills. You will have excellent communication skills and be confident liaising with internal and external parties both on the phone and via email.
£19K – Permanent – Full Time – Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours/week, 8.00am/9.00am start and 4.00pm/5.00pm finish.
Excellent benefits including – Pension Scheme, Life Assurance, Cycle to work scheme, Childcare Vouchers, 22 days holiday, (rising to a maximum of 27 with length of service) plus bank holidays, Retail Discount Card, Product Discounts, Car Salary Exchange, On site Parking and more!
If you want to take advantage of this fantastic opportunity, APPLY TODAY!