New role now available within a local and professional conveyancing team based in Harrogate. The team are keen to secure a Legal Secretary/PA with previous experience to perform a variety of administrative and clerical duties.
The main purpose of the role is to be responsible for the day to day production and presentation of communications within the Practice between Fee Earners and clients.
- Dealing with initial general and specific telephone enquiries within agreed guidelines by allocated Fee Earner.
- Efficient presentation of documents and letters and other communications.
- Providing efficient and effective resource facilities for Fee Earners on a day to day basis.
- Being able to cover the responsibilities of other staff when absent.
- Assisting with the various activities of the Company to ensure its successful development.
To be successful in this role, you will need excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as competency in Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel. Prior experience as a Legal Secretary is essential.
Salary offering available: £19,000 – £22,000 with 24 days holiday + bank holidays.
Immediate start available for the right candidate!