Impression Recruitment are pleased to be working on an excellent opportunity for an established distribution professional to join a quality employer in Knaresborough as a Logistics Coordinator on a 6-month FTC. You will be joining a modern company who offer fantastic working environment and boast a down to earth, friendly team. You will be responsible for the organisation of domestic movements of the company products, taking ownership of the dispatching, routing and tracking of all client deliveries across the UK.
- Managing orders, delivery plans, tracking orders, issue resolutions
- Working cross functionally and with 3rd party transport partners to prioritise works/orders
- Planning and managing logistics solutions throughout the UK
- Coordinate all supplier logistics identifying success/failure amongst transport partners
- Identify logistical savings opportunities and develop operational plans to roll out accordingly
- Proactively identify and troubleshoot logistics challenges to ensure on time-in full delivery to customers
Our client is looking for an experienced logistics professional who is a natural problem solver with a proactive attitude. In return you will receive a salary of £20,000 – £25,000 along with a seriously good benefits package!
DON’T MISS OUT, SEND YOUR CV NOW!