Great new role available for an Office Manager to join a specialist organisation based in Harrogate, who are looking for someone to join their team of 15. This business is multi award winning and have an ambitious outlook which will allow you to develop with the business both in potential qualification, but also further responsibility into potentially an Operations Manager type of role. Our client is led with the attitude work should offer a fun business culture and allow all employees the opportunity to flourish in what they do best!
If you have a high organised, proactive and determined type of attitude this could be the ideal role for you!
- Act as the face for the business – answering calls, greeting visitors etc.
- Managing office administration whilst implementing and maintaining set procedures.
- Maintenance of internal databases and other software utilised by the team.
- Preparing letters, presentations and reports
- Working closely with an array of individuals to include; employees, suppliers and customers.
- Finance responsibilities, including; purchasing, invoicing and credit control.
- Organise travel for the business.
- HR support; Payroll, Annual leave, sickness recording, contracts, etc.
- Undertake various marketing activity.
This is a diverse role, so you must be willing to undertake various tasks whilst working with an array of individuals to successfully complete those tasks in hand. You must pride yourself on outstanding performance and enjoy working in an environment which is high energy. You must also be able to demonstrate at least 2 years previous experience in administration or office management to be considered for the role.
Dependent on the successful applicant’s experience our client is looking to reward with a salary between £20,000 – £30,000.
If you want to secure this amazing role, please let us know by applying ASAP!