Our client, a growing organisation who are a specialist in their industry are seeking a professional Administrator to join their operations department to provide support to senior management on a daily basis. You will have excellent coordination and organisational skills alongside high levels of attention to detail. The ideal candidate will also have previous administrative experience to build on in this role. You will be joining an established team with a great team culture and who can offer a lot of opportunities for further development in the future.
- Key documentation management, sending out to clients, suppliers and external parties
- Mail merging letters, personalising to each client
- Updating & inputting key data on to the online system
- Dealing with general queries from clients as well as other external parties
- Setting up new clients on the database
- Liaising with compliance teams to ensure best practices are followed
- Processing invoices
- Providing ad-hoc administrative support to senior management
This a permanent, full time opportunity working 40 hours per week. In return the successful candidate will receive a salary of between £19,000 – £21,000 per annum + benefits along with the chance to really further yourself in a company that have a bright future ahead!