£25-32k plus onsite parking & benefits
EXCLUSIVE new position as PA to the MD at highly successful professional services company.
The company has exciting expansion plans and this new role will be pivotal in working alongside and supporting the MD with their vision.
PA Duties include:
- Dealing with full range of business and personal affairs
- Extensive diary management – scheduling personal commitments and external and internal Business meetings
- Email management and responding on behalf of the MD/Management team where appropriate
- Managing complex and ever-changing domestic travel arrangements (less so presently)
- Liaising with clients with professionalism and confidentiality at all times
- Office Management duties to ensure the smooth running of a busy office
- Prepare documentation pertaining to management reports and presentations for clients
- Prepare meeting agendas, assist with preparation for meetings including compiling information and preparing meeting room(s), minutes and action lists
- Personal support relating to personal administration, travel and social events
- Booking personal appointments and occasionally carrying our personal errands
Candidates must be / have:
- Previous PA experience to MD/Senior management
- Excellent diary management skills with experience of coordinating a hectic and ever-changing schedule including some travel
- Dedicated, positive, diligent and always open to developing skill set
- A team player, able to forge strong relationships with people at all levels
- Excellent computer skills (Word, Power point, Excel, Outlook, Internet etc.)
- Proactive and efficient
- Show initiative and able to work with autonomy
- A positive, happy and personable outlook
- Work well under pressure
- Ability to prioritise and multitask
- Be able to maintain professional boundaries whilst forging a personable relationship with the team they are supporting
Hours of Work are in the region of 30 hours per week, flexible on this, but will need cover for each day. There is potential to consider full time too.
Sound like the new exciting role for you? Email your CV today! This role won’t be around long!