We are recruiting an experienced Accounts Assistant to join the UK’s largest specialist retailer. The position is a part-time, permanent contract with an immediate start at our Head Offices in Harrogate.
Up and Running is an integral part of the running community, with an exceptional reputation for growth and customer service with over 20 stores nationally. We are looking for someone to join our growing team of passionate and dedicated individuals who are driven to provide our customers with the best retail experience possible.
We are currently looking for someone with exceptional organisation, communication skills and experience with Sage Line 50 to join our accounts team as an Accounts Assistant. The position hours and days are to be agreed.
The ideal candidate must be computer literate, conscientious and well-organised.
The position requirements and opportunities include:
- Experience in Sage Line 50 is desired but full training will be given
- You should have a confident, patient, and professional telephone manner, as you will be the first point of contact for all incoming calls from stores across the nation
- You will be computer literate as a large portion of work will be computer-based and online
- Able to work on own initiative with proven ability to manage own time and workload.
- Flexible and able to adapt to meet the needs of the business at critical times
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and you will need to be a ‘people’ person who develops strong working relationships internally, externally and at all levels.