Impression Recruitment are thrilled to be working on an amazing opportunity to join a professional and progressive employer who are a leader in their field and are now seeking a Quality & Risk Manager to join their ever-developing team. This will suit an established Risk, Quality or Audit Manager who has experience of first line risk management, compliance and controls. The successful candidate will support the business in the successful implementation of risk management frameworks and controls in the relevant division to ensure risk and compliance policies are adhered to. You will also ensure that any business project risks are mitigated accordingly.
- Ensure the continuous improvement and development of first-line assurance and control processes
- Ensure that clear policies, procedures and controls are in place covering all risks
- Embedding all relevant policies and systems of internal control through coaching and the creation of a strong, positive first-line compliance business culture
- Review of any business related risks
- Liaising with internal teams on any risk and compliance matters
- Monitoring, managing and adapting to new/existing risk trends
- Working closely with colleagues to ensure that risk management processes and controls are updated/modified where necessary
- Liaising with internal teams regarding issues related to the effective management of risks
- Supporting stakeholders with risk, compliance, and internal audit duties, and implementing any recommendations where necessary
If you have strong audit, risk and compliance knowledge within a commercial environment and are looking to even further your career then this could be the role for you! You will receive a salary between £40,000 – £45,000 along with an amazing benefits package including a discretionary, performance related bonus! This is a full-time role however our client may consider applicants seeking to work upwards of 21-hour week.
Sounds great right?! APPLY TODAY!