About the Role
Green-tech is the UKs largest landscaping supplier, providing quality landscaping materials and wholesale garden supplies for landscaping contractors, architects, designers and landowners.
As a Sales Advisor, you are required to build your database through development of existing accounts, through research and cold calling. You will be tasked to prepare sales quotations, raise orders, deal with issues with assistance from your Sales Manager, assist accounts with invoice queries and be 1st point of call for your contacts.
The role is KPI driven with a focus on, outgoing calls, combined in and out call time, quotes prepared, red-list work and quote follow ups.
You will also be required to liaise closely with the specification and estimating team regarding tender portals and opportunities to manage council bidding contracts. This position may involve nights away on customer visits for business development and the attendance of trade shows.
Reporting to the Sales Manager you will be expected to:
- Maintain & develop a client base through development of existing accounts.
- Prepare sales quotes and raise orders.
- Be the first point of contact for your customers and answer any queries or resolve any issues.
- Ensure Database is kept up to date.
- Work towards agreed sales targets and quarterly incentives.
- Follow up with clients on all sales enquiries and quotations.
- Ensure our quote & order sign off procedure is met.
- Be active in looking for cross selling opportunities.
- Complete regular price reviews Communicate between all departments.
- Self-motivated and driven by targets
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner.
- Problem Solving.
- Attention to detail.
- Sales experience is desirable however, full training will be given.
- Computer literate – knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook required
- Knowledge of SAP or similar CRM desirable but not essential
At Origin, we want everyone to have an equal opportunity to achieve their full potential. We positively encourage applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates, regardless of their gender, ethnicity, disability, age, sexuality, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy and maternity.
Having a diverse and inclusive business is vital for our future success and that’s why we treat all our applicants fairly and with respect, irrespective of their background or any other protected characteristic.