Our prestigious and exclusive client is seeking a hands on and capable person to join their finance team as Senior Accounts Assistant.
To carry out the following functions:-
- Purchase Ledger
- Sales Ledger
- Credit Control
- Cash Reconciliation
- Cash Flow
- Preparation of weekly/monthly figures required by the Management Team.
- Liaise with External Accountants.
- Match purchase orders/delivery notes to supplier invoices.
- Code and input invoices on to system.
- Reconcile supplier accounts to monthly statements.
- Prepare lists for monthly e-payment runs (BACS), and/or cheque payments.
- Produce remittance advices.
- Prepare sales invoices using excel spreadsheets before transferring to Sage.
- Credit Control – liaising with customers over the telephone and/or by letter/email.
- Oversee cash reconciliation for all areas of the estate and transfer all the information to Sage.
- Reconcile Petty Cash records and post to Sage.
Month End/Year end procedures
- Responsible for the closing of month end to be handed over to the external accountants for the preparation of management accounts.
- Monitor bank account on a daily basis
- Post receipts and payments onto Sage.
- Liaise with external payroll provider and prepare payroll for payment.
- Fully conversant in Sage Line 50.
- An excellent communicator.
- An exceptional team player.
- Able to use own initiative.
- Self motivated and confident.
- Open to new ideas and working practices.
- Methodical and have a high degree of accuracy.
- Used to working to deadlines.
- Patient and have a sense of humour.
Sound like the new role for you? Email your CV today!