We are recruiting for an enthusiastic and passionate Sous Chef to join the kitchen team of a popular tourist location in the Yorkshire dales. This is a busy, and long running establishment in the heart of the Yorkshire dales. Your role as Sous Chef will involve maintaining the reputation of this award winning restaurant by providing diners with tasty, freshly prepared, seasonal dishes.
As the Sous Chef you will benefit from:
- A salary of £22k to £24k depending on experience
- Daytime hours – 8.30am – 5.30pm
- Every other weekend off
- A 40 hour week
- Working with a friendly kitchen team
- Free parking
As the successful Sous Chef you will:
- Enjoy working with artisan foods
- Ideally have good knowledge and experience of working with seasonal local produce
- Be able to motivate the kitchen team
- Be inventive and enjoy creating seasonal dishes for the restaurant
- Have an interest in or some knowledge of baking / pastry work
Please note that due to the location of the restaurant in Yorkshire Dales having your own transport will be highly beneficial.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced, enthusiastic and passionate Sous Chef looking for an excellent work / life balance with a salary of £22 – £24k in the Yorkshire dales.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our company website: https://www.travail.co.uk/jobs/sous-chef-69507289-16515
OR call me on 01423 530138
For more information please get in touch with me as soon as possible: Sadie Jones at Travail Harrogate.
Travail has been established since 1977 and has over 30 branches nationwide. Our Harrogate branch was opened in 1995 and has specialist consultants who each deal with different market segments. To apply for this or other similar roles in Harrogate, Knaresborough, Skipton, Leeds, Ripon, Northallerton or York area please email your CV to Sadie Jones or phone 01423 530138.