Impression Recruitment are excited to be recruiting on behalf of an industry leader in the UK who are looking to recruit a Supplier Contracts & Performance Manager to join their team in Harrogate. You will be joining a top employer who offer a dynamic and professional working environment along with some excellent benefits. You will be providing contractual oversight on a key company supplier and ensuring that contractual requirements are being continuously met, highlighting any shortfalls or issues. You will also provide support and advice across other areas of the business as and where required.
- Manage the day-to-day oversight of all contractual and operational requirements
- Represent the business on key cross functional projects ensuring they remain aligned with the required agreements and goals
- Manage relationships with the supplier in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Analyse performance of the supplier and represent the business at performance review meetings
- Manage a calendar of contractual and operational deliverables to ensure that obligations are met on time
- Manage any supplier incidents and conduct reviews to understand the root cause and propose solutions to mitigate any recurrence
- Provide advice to stakeholders in order to ensure the delivery of change in the contractual agreements with the supplier
- Support in the development of processes and procedures, ensuring they are aligned with appropriate policies
- Management of change controls and requests for change
- Support senior management in maintaining the business requirements regarding regulatory reporting
The successful candidate will have a proven experience within contracts management, any experience of projects would be an advantage but not essential. In return you will receive a salary of between £40,000 and £45,000 along with a great benefits package which includes a discretionary performance related bonus! Do not miss out on this fantastic opportunity!
SEND US YOUR CV NOW!