Impression Recruitment have a superb opportunity to join our client in Knaresborough as an Order Processor on an ongoing temporary basis. This will suit a confident customer service or administration professional who has experience in a high volume, data/order processing role. This may also suit someone from an accounts payable/receivable, purchase/sales ledger or payroll position who is looking for a change. You will be joining an established business who are going through an exciting period of growth.
- Management of customer inbox and processing orders that come through
- Ensure complete customer satisfaction and provide a professional, tailored service
- Keeping records of customer contact, transactions and complaints/queries
- Actioning and resolving customer enquiries/issues
- Communicating with customers across a number of channels
To be successful you will have a real eye for details and be able to work efficiently whilst maintain great levels of accuracy. In return you will receive an hourly rate of £9.62 per hour along with excellent benefits.