Are you looking for a varied role that will offer you a rewarding career path? Something where you will really get out what you put in? Then look no further as we have the ideal role for you! Our amazing client based in Harrogate is searching for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant/Resourcer to join their team on a full time, permanent basis.
You will be joining a business who have already seen a lot of success throughout their journey so far and are looking for a personable, high energy individual to join the business and be a part of their next phase of growth!
Initially starting as a Resourcer, providing support to one of the top billers within the company, you will really learn the full ropes of the recruitment world from dealing with candidates who are seeking a new role through to eventually building your own desk and being responsible for your own business development! You will really get the hands on training and support you need to become a success within a first class recruitment agency.
- Source candidates for relevant roles through the existing database, online specialist job sites as well as LinkedIn
- Attend networking events to source candidates when required
- Develop strong, trustworthy relationships with candidates to ensure you can match them to the best suited vacancy
- Handle a variety of administration tasks to support the recruitment process
- Support your candidates throughout the interview process by offering advice and help to prepare for interviews
- Assisting candidates with editing/formatting CV’s
- Coordinating the full recruitment process, from initial interviews to the first day of employment for the candidate
- Provide feedback to both clients/candidates before and after interviews
- Maintaining internal databases by keeping up to date on candidate files and CV’s
- Informing and promoting jobs to new and existing candidates
- Building strong relationships with clients by understanding what they want and understanding the way they work
- Advertising job specs on online sites
- Attending meetings with candidates and clients
- Looking to build a long-term career in recruitment
- Confident with a professional telephone manner
In return, the successful candidate will receive a salary of between £18,000 – £20,000 + a generous commission package & excellent staff benefits. Whilst operating as a Resourcer you can earn £250 per placement taking your OTE to £30,000 within your first year!
Do not miss out on this amazing opportunity! SEND YOUR CV TODAY!