Exciting trainee opportunity to join a growing sales team in Harrogate!
Due to substantial growth plans bluewaveSELECT are recruiting several highly ambitious trainee Recruitment Consultants to help drive our global expansion.
bluewaveSELECT is a specialist technology recruitment business exclusively focused on the SAP technology market. SAP powers over 400,000 companies worldwide including 92% of the Forbes Global 2000 and 98 of the 100 most valued brands. Our sole purpose is to introduce the best SAP people to the best SAP businesses in this sector.
- £18k – £20k starting salary. Uncapped commission/bonus structure (example year 1 OTE: £30-40k plus a clear career pathway to develop your own desk and earn in excess of £100k as a Senior Consultant)
- Comprehensive training, investment and career development.
- Limitless earning potential and career progression.
- 20 days holiday as standard increasing to 32 days per year based on performance.
- Big biller company car scheme.
- Additional incentivised accelerator plan.
- Long term bonus fund matching scheme.
- Exciting local and international incentives trips (when restrictions are lifted)
- Monthly lunch club for high achievers (when restrictions are lifted)
- Fun, highly focused and successful working environment.
- Ability to be creative, achieve financial goals and enjoy what you do.
Working within our fast-paced recruitment team you will shadow and learn from a Senior Consultant. With am initial focus on candidate search after 3-6 months you will then move to a more sales & search full Consultant role.
Our successful Consultants develop their own client base and are specifically responsible for:
- Gaining an in-depth knowledge of the SAP market (full training provided)
- Networking within bluewaveSELECT’s SAP community, identifying new business opportunities.
- Developing expertise in the full sales life cycle (full training provided)
- Attracting candidates through recommendations, headhunting and social media platforms.
- Bringing on new business accounts and continuously developing our reputation for SAP recruitment excellence.
- Building and maintaining strong, long-term client and candidate relationships
- Managing the full recruitment life cycle, from taking a brief to placing candidates
- Using social media and marketing techniques to promote bluewaveSELECT’s market presence.
- Working closely with the senior management team to advise customers on hiring requirements, salary benchmarking and sourcing scarce skills.
- Bringing new ideas, initiatives and recommendations to constantly improve bluewaveSELECT’s offering to candidates and customers
- Ability to quickly build robust relationships based on trust and confidence.
- Professional outlooks with a strong desire to succeed in life.
- Sense of humour.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Preference for working in a fast moving, creative and entrepreneurial environment.
- Attention to detail.
- IT literacy (Microsoft Office, Word, Outlook, etc)
- A highly competitive spirit with the self-motivation to achieve personal goals.
- Good organisational skills with the ability to cope with constantly changing priorities.
Nice to have
- Graduate degree/A levels
- B2B experience
- Sales experience
- Understanding of the recruitment industry
The next steps:
If this sounds like it could be you please send a video, no a cv needed! Do not upload your cv or send your cv directly as we only want to see your video application to begin with.
Send us a 60 second video on a subject of your choice. The topic can be absolutely anything, total free rein. As these are trainee roles it’s not your commercial experience that will secure you the role, we want to find the right type of people to join our ambitious, fun, energetic sales team.
What’s App to 07925 471 722
Closing date – 28th February 2021
You can visit our website at www.bluewaveselect.com which will give you a feel for our branding and position in the market.