An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced waiter/runner for an independent successful Pan-Asian restaurant business in North Yorkshire.
We have already received recognition for our dining and excellent service and require someone to join our restaurant and be part of a fantastic team already in place.
The applicant should have experience in a high standard and busy breakfast/lunch/dinner service in a hotel and/or restaurant, branded or independent with a great personality and knowledge of food and wine. You will have a good understanding of customer service ensuring the highest standards are constantly maintained.
The ideal candidate should be smart, proactive, confident and committed. Used to working in a high volume, customer focused environment. S/he will be working closely and reporting to the restaurant manager.
The Waiter/Runner will be responsible for:
· High standards of service and quality
· Preparation and closing of service
· Adhering to the duties set out by the restaurant manager
Essential skills as follows:
· Self-motivated and experienced
· Organised, efficient and punctual
· Understands high standard customer care and service
· Able to work independently but also with other colleagues
· Knowledge on Asian cuisine and basic knowledge of spirits and wines (preferred but not essential as training will be provided on the job)
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual with passion in hospitality and are looking for their next career move in a superb working environment with promising opportunities for progression.
Due to the high volume of candidates, only successful candidates will be contacted within 48 hours.