Impression Recruitment are delighted to be working on behalf of our respected client in Knaresborough who are seeking a x2 Business Administrators to join their established, dynamic team. You will be responsible for providing top levels of customer service well as administrative support to the sales team. You will be dealing directly with clients who are expecting a professional, first class service as well as keeping stakeholders up to date regarding the status of orders. This is a quality opportunity for a proactive and enthusiastic go getter who is looking for a new opportunity within sales support, administration and customer service!
- Ensuring all orders are processed in line with company policies
- Take ownership of the order process ensuring each is serviced to completion
- Manage all orders efficiently and accurate with high levels of diligence
- Process customer payments using Sage
- Complete all the required order documentation to meet compliance requirements
- Ensure the orderly upkeep and maintenance of customer files on the system
- Act as main point of contact for customers regarding any order queries
- Deliver exceptional levels of service at all times
- Answer any inbound calls in a timely, efficient manner
- Keep customers up to date on order status
- Attain any information required from the customer to ensure efficient processing of orders
- Deal with 3rd party organisations as and when required to gain required documentation
- Keep sales teams up to date on order progress
- Resolve and respond to any queries or complaints
In return you will receive a salary of between £18,000 – £20,000 per annum + discretionary bonus as well as progressive salary increases to reward your hard work!
Not too bad right? APPLY NOW!