Firefighters called to water heater blaze in Ripon
by
Nov 27, 2023
Ripon police and fire station

Firefighters were called to a heater fire at a property in Ripon last night (Sunday).

A crew from Ripon was called to premises on Boroughbridge Road at 5.52pm after the alarm went off.

North Yorkshire Fire and Rescue Service’s incident report said firefighters found a water heater on the first floor in a kitchen area had caught fire.

It added:

“The fire was contained to the water heater and was out upon our arrival. Fire crew investigated and isolated the heater.”

Later last night, an unattended incense stick set fire to a plant pot at a home in Harrogate.

Harrogate and Knaresborough firefighters were called to Belmont Road at 10.23pm

The incident report said “the fire was extinguished prior to our arrival by the occupier” and only damaged the pot.


Read more:


 

 

Follow us on

The Stray Ferret Feed

Ripon City Council has given its backing to plans designed to return Ripon’s iconic Spa Baths to its former Edwardian glory.

Load More