The daily number of people testing positive for covid-19 in the district has stayed low at just two cases in the past 24 hours. There have been no reported deaths of patients who tested positive for covid at Harrogate District Hospital.
In total 7,592 people have tested positive for the virus in the Harrogate district since the start of the pandemic.
- Knaresborough vaccine centre hits out after 450 no shows
- No covid vaccines for the under 50s at Yorkshire Show Ground in April
The 7 day daily rate of infections per 100,000 population is 11.2 in the Harrogate district – recent data up to April 1. The average rate in North Yorkshire is 31.6.
From April 12 (a week tomorrow) restrictions ease further:
- All shops allowed to open including hairdressers and beauty salons
- Restaurants and pubs allowed to serve food and alcohol to customers sitting outdoors
- Gyms and spas can reopen
- Members of the same household can take a holiday in England in self-contained accommodation
- Weddings attended by up to 15 people can take place